decent pint in chicago

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sammo

Reaction score
im off to chicago in a few weeks, need some drinking spot recomendations. Being english i only know about goose island, which my mate and i are planning to visit. where else is good

If you get a chance try Three Floyds. Really great bear and decent food. It is just a short ride from Chicago.

Check out a brick oven pizza place called Piece. They are a microbrewery, too, although they don't bottle anything (you can buy a growler though). The beer is amazing and the pizza is just as good. Plus, it's in a great neighborhood w/ lots of other places to get a good beer after dinner. Try the Bluebird - I haven't been bust it's supposed to have a killer beer list and good food, too.

Ditto on Hopleaf and Map Room.

Also look at :

Kuma's Corner - heavy metal gourmet hamburger joint that is always PACKED
Delilah's - punker place w/ huge Belgian selection and lots of other good beers (and Whiskey)
Quencher's- not really around anything, but free popcorn and pretty chill w/ great beer selection

Back