Decent deal at Target on wire shelving

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacBruver

Reaction score
I just picked up this 5 shelf unit, 72" high by 48" wide by 18" deep from target for 49 bucks. It's on sale through the rest of the week. They have a bunch of different sizes, but I figured I'd get the biggest they had. It says on the box that each shelf can hold "up to 235 lbs, evenly distributed". SWMBO will be happy about this one, my brew stuff is finally out of the kitchen!

IMG_3699.JPG

IMG_3700.JPG

I had to cut off about 10" from the top of it so it would fit in the closet... if we owned this place I would have just got out the sawzall and knocked out the stupid shelf that's in there. Oh, apartment life...

I knew I wasn't going crazy....I bought one of those last spring for 49 bucks from Target...went out right after Christmas and the same shelf was like 79 dollars....I guess I must have gotten the same sale last year....Shelf works great. I use mine in my pantry downstairs to hold cases of soda, juiceboxes and what not (cases of beer)..... Great Find!!!

Nice, I'm waiting for a 4 shelf solid panel 250lb/shelf system to be in stock at Menards that I have a raincheck for from their grand opening sale.

I bought one of those from Menard's awhile back. I put casters on it so I could wheel it in and out of my garage. I keep all my mash/boil equipment on it.

Back