Deadringer AG

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ballsy

Reaction score
Stepped into AG territory as of about 2 mths ago. Thus far have done BM's Centennial Blonde which came out really nice, no AE or PM batches to compare taste to. Did Deadringer AG kit, brewed 7/4 and hit OG on head of 1.064. Checked SG tonight for dry hop time and it was at 1.009. Sure it's done. Will let her go for 7 days and keg up after that. Should be fun to compare with AE batch I have done (which tasted very similar to Two Hearted Ale).

I have a (AG) two-hearted clone bottle conditioning as we speak. I am going to crack one open next weekend. I did a batch last year and it turned out great. This is one of my favorites! Enjoy yours!

The Deadringer AG kit is probably one of NB's best. I've done three so far this year and can barely keep the pipeline full.

Kegged it 2 days ago, sitting at 30psi. Will take down to 10psi today and be drinking for the weekend. Partially carbed test yesterday tasted awesome.

Beer is perfect....I had a hard time not going to fill up another pint last night hahahaha.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1407703374.067422.jpg
My deadringer on the right and bells two hearted on the left. Near perfect color match. And taste, I really detect hardly any difference b/w the two. You could give the deadringer to a Bells brewmaster and they would prob think it was the real deal!!

........Should be fun to compare with AE batch I have done (which tasted very similar to Two Hearted Ale).

The Dead Ringer is supposed to be a clone of the Two Hearted Ale. At one time, I think NB was going to call it Three Hearted, but Bell put the cabash on that.

I'm on my third batch. It's on of my favorite brews to make. I see it in constant rotation in my keezer.

The Dead Ringer is supposed to be a clone of the Two Hearted Ale. At one time, I think NB was going to call it Three Hearted, but Bell put the cabash on that.

I'm on my third batch. It's on of my favorite brews to make. I see it in constant rotation in my keezer.

Yeah, I've known it was the clone from day 1 but was making point of surprised an all extract batch came that close to a good craft beer (I wasn't even controlling ferment temps back then!).

Latest posts

Back