DDT 6/27 The Lutter Strikes Back / Birthday bottle share with Gene and Ben

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2013 Lindley Park.

gCKGC0Q.jpg

Such a treat from suprchunk ... tastes like muddled sweet cherries with a mild sour backing. Really great. Prolly the only one I'll ever see.

A better look at the bottle.

Best by May 5 2007.

Thanks Matt!!

You are welcome. I should have let you borrow this though (although I almost bought another one the other day):
ActS4pE.jpg

Mmmm...many saisons, still drinking coffee but my beer engine is slowing revving up because...

...apparently this is happening later:

wEZJ3del.jpg

It was nice knowing you all. I want to be buried with my beer and glassware.
Drinking a lot of Todd and others...some toddler just housed a cup of Todd. He's on nap duty. Good times.

I was going to post what I was drinking but I just shattered my TB batch 002 Intihar snifter.

Date night with the wife. Hit up one of our favorite breweries for a couple pints then hit up an authentic taco place for margueritas and mezcal. Now back at home, and it's a cool night on the porch
How is it drinking? Holding tight on my last one. Had one with 2 years or so on it during a bif with mixed_master7 and it was bourbon brownie fudge batter. Trying to replicate that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back