Damn You HBT!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steven_b

Reaction score
So my plan was to just make a 5 gallon batch of cider for my family as Christmas gifts but since I found this forum I am addicted to homebrew! Well three months later, I have made 3 5 gallon batches of cider (all different ingredients) and currently have a New Belgian 1554 clone in the secondary and just started a Coffee Oatmeal Stout (modified recipe) yesterday currently in a primary. Plus it doesn't help that I have a LHBS within a short walking distance of my house.

Since the first time I had a beer with my dad, I have always drank quality beer, not the "big three" companies that rule the industry that most of my friends drink, YUCK!

Thanks to Homebrewtalk.com for all the info! I am addicted to another hobby, thanks! Ha Ha!

Steven b~ in Seattle

Welcome! Where are you located? I'm only a few miles away from Cellar Homebrew, but I generally go to Larry's in Kent because their prices are way cheaper!

Back