Cyber Monday - 525SS Deals?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thadius856

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Was looking to pick up six 525SS faucets in January before they start falling out of stock for the new 600-series replacements (I want to match my existing 525SSes). However, Cyber Monday might make me jump a little quicker for them.

I do not need the beer nut nor tailpiece (John Guest fittings instead), and I don't need the tap handle (using the yeast vial adapters). That seems to rule out the sets that I had planned to re-buy from Birdman Brewing (sorry!).

Anybody seen good deals on 525SS faucets?

Best offer I've seen so far:

Adventures in Homebrewing (Homebrewing.org): Cybeer Monday Sale

6 faucets @ $32.99 ea
1oz Gelatin (filler) @ $1.99 ea
+ NO TAX
+ $13.44 shipping
= $211.38
- $10 gift card (200 reward pts from purchase)
- $10 gift card (200 reward pts from first two faucets)
- $10 gift card (200 reward pts from second two faucets)
- $10 gift card (200 reward pts from third two faucets)
= $40 in gift cards for future purchase
= $171.38 net cost / $28.56 per faucet (shipped)

Unfortunately, they don't carry 4-1/8" stainless shanks (only 3-1/8" stainless and 4-1/8" chromed), so I don't know what I'd even use the gift cards on. :\

Edit: AIB reduced the price from $32.99 to $29.99, but only honored the points on the first two 525SS faucets. This changes the price per to $28.90 when buying 6.

Birdman Brewing: Black Thursday Event Specials

Two 3-pk 525SS faucets @ $92.99 ea
+ NO TAX
+ $15.83 shipping
= $201.81 = $33.64 per faucet (shipped)

This is the first I've seen about new Perlick faucets. I'll need 3 faucets soon and was planning on getting the 525SS. Do you know anything about the 600 series faucets? I couldn't find anything online. I'm wondering if I should wait and pick up the new versions (or the old ones on clearance). Thanks!

I realllly doubt the old ones will go on clearance. I'm pretty sure the 425SS didn't.

Not much info out there right now. I would expect they're very similar to the 525SS, except with a few minor fixes.

I'd personally buy the 525SS now and let them last you many many years, but if you have to always be cutting edge, then hold off for the 630SS.

Back