Custom/personalized beer glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abrayton

Reaction score
I’d like to get 8 or so custom printed beer glasses. Probably just basic pint glasses. Any recommendations on who to go through?
cheers

I used a brush on acid etch gel on the glass, using a poly film maskant that I trimmed using an exacto knife. It turned out just ok.
I wouldn't recommend the method unless you have access to a laser CNC.
Carry on with your requisition for a vendor to fabricate your pint glasses...nothing to see here. 😅

@Abrayton I just did a quick search under "custom logo beer glasses no minimum" and it came back with over 5 million hits. Found good stuff in the top five.

Personally, I wouldn't go printed but etched since it will last longer (washing and such).

Check out 4imprint Promotional Products | Promo Items, Giveaways with Your Logo which was at the top of the screen under the results I had.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Abrayton I just did a quick search under "custom logo beer glasses no minimum" and it came back with over 5 million hits. Found good stuff in the top five.

Personally, I wouldn't go printed but etched since it will last longer (washing and such).

Check out 4imprint Promotional Products | Promo Items, Giveaways with Your Logo which was at the top of the screen under the results I had.

I do Google. I’m just looking for input on vendors others on this forum would recommend because there are 5 billion options and I’d like to narrow it down.

Last edited by a moderator:
sigh...The OP asked for a recommendation, which presumes an actual positive experience.
Imo, that would be the shortest path to a successful purchase, as opposed to wading through "5 million hits", or picking some number and asking about them here.

I only wish I had such a recommendation but I've never bought customized glassware...

Cheers!

I used Logo Bar Products (logobarproducts.com) for my custom glasses. This is a 20 oz. BarConic pub glass (they have a huge selection of glassware). Very affordable and they print the image which you upload to them. I was concerned that being a printed image it might not hold up long, but they had good reviews, and sure enough after a good many washings (I just pop them in the dishwasher) there has not been the slightest bit of image worn off. I have been very pleased.
20200112_165927.jpg

I used Logo Bar Products (logobarproducts.com) for my custom glasses. This is a 20 oz. BarConic pub glass (they have a huge selection of glassware). Very affordable and they print the image which you upload to them. I was concerned that being a printed image it might not hold up long, but they had good reviews, and sure enough after a good many washings (I just pop them in the dishwasher) there has not been the slightest bit of image worn off. I have been very pleased. View attachment 728586
This might be the winner. Thanks for the recommendation! 🍻

Back