Custom label tap handles, anybody have these?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed, they look pretty sweet, but also rather pricey.
I couldn't tell if the template slides in the top, or if you have to remove the acrylic face all the time.

I got one similar to that as one of the door prizes at the local Home brewer's club competition a couple years ago. I believe the acrylic face comes off and you add your template slides in.

Agreed, they look pretty sweet, but also rather pricey.
I couldn't tell if the template slides in the top, or if you have to remove the acrylic face all the time.

Agree they are pricey, but my 40th is coming up and the wifey wants to buy me some nice customizable handles :mug:

If you're looking for something that you can switch out with each new keg, you could use something like this:

Two-Piece-Decal-Holder-Badge-Holder-Beer-Tap-Accessories.jpg_640x640.jpg

I got three of them for my kegerator and used a circle cutter together with some "awesome" Inkscape skills (not really) to print out customized labels for each tap. Just used some 3M post-it adhesive on regular printer paper so I can remove and replace the labels whenever. I'll post a pic of the final result tonight when I get home.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.micromatic.com/branded-b...inch-bod-branding-on-demand-tap-handle-p180-7

They look pretty sweet. I'd like to see some on someones machine, and wonder how well the template works.

I have those and I don't use them anymore. They are pretty large. I never really got the template to work, but that's not something I'm experienced in so it might be really easy and I'm just not getting it. I used colored construction paper with labels on them. Several pieces will fit in the handle at once so I typically just open it up (it has a screw on the back) and shuffle whatever label I want to the front.

They look nice but if you think they're completely made out of metal, they're not. the back cover is plastic and the screw threads are plastic but the body is made out of metal. I stripped out one of the screws on one handle pretty much the first time I opened it up and closed it. It still held the cover on, no problem, but it's annoying.

I have three of them, one with the aforementioned stripped out screw, that I don't use, so if you want them at a discount pm me.

Latest posts

Back