Custom Glassware

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sdiddy84

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has ordered custom glasses for their homebrew. It just crossed my mind how cool it would be to have a set of glasses made with my "Brew house" on them.

How expensive is it and who did you use?
Did you create your custom logo or go with a pre-made one?

Post some pics if you have.

One of my daughters gave me custom glasses for Christmas a couple of years ago. It is fun to have them and a nice reminder of that daughter. I don't think that they were too expensive.

Someplace I even read about do-it-yourself glass etching, so you could make your own custom glasses. In fact, I just Googled glass etching and there are all sorts of resources and easily available materials. I think I'll give it a try.

Cost depends on what quantity you want. I saw some personalized pilsners with a groupon for $10 which was around half price and there's many promotional item places on line that sell, but often the minimum order several dozen. The individual cost can be as low as a few dollars a piece.

I have used https://www.discountmugs.com I'm not sure what there minimum order is. I was doing a Christmas gift so I needed a lot. I just checked out there website and it looks like you can upload a logo.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/205450130/personalized-pilsner-glass-engraved-beer?ref=market

Another option is to look on ETSY.com. Most of the people on Etsy are small home based companies so you can actually communicate with them to make sure you can do something customizable. The link above looks like they have a custom order option.

http://www.personalcreations.com/pr...gclid=CP6Wi8D6wdECFQi5wAodqZ4P3w#crl8-gallery

When I first started brewing I got a set of these for Christmas. You can only add your brewery name, city and year but they look nice.

hope this helps

The Personal Creations Site is pretty cool. I have a box of pint glasses down stairs that are new and blank. I didn't even think of glass etching. I think I may look into that as an option.

I got a set from my wife for Christmas. I love using them. She got the standard set of 6 different glasses that you can find around, and then added a couple of IPA glasses. She had them etched at the mall. The glasses weren't expensive but the etching was pretty pricey.

lots of trophy shops will also be able to etch glassware.

I picked up some glass etching cream. Man that stuff is expensive. $24.99 CAD for this little jar. Next thing I need are the glasses. Anyone have a preference on best all around glass type for whatever beer. I'm brewing different kinds everytime.
I'm thinking maybe some 20oz pilsner glasses. Something that will help in head retention.

I picked up some glass etching cream. Man that stuff is expensive. $24.99 CAD for this little jar. Next thing I need are the glasses. Anyone have a preference on best all around glass type for whatever beer. I'm brewing different kinds everytime.
I'm thinking maybe some 20oz pilsner glasses. Something that will help in head retention.

I would buy some glasses from the dollar store to practice. I have found that curved glasses are the hardest to etch (think tulip glass). Pint glasses would obviously be the easiest.

My girlfriend got me a set of 2 pint glasses and a growler (64oz) from www.northcitygrowlers.ca

The price is a bit high, but guess you'll pay more for anything thats customized. The glasses are etched, but the growler logo seems painted on.

Still a nice set, and I drink mostly from these now :) Picture attached.

IMG_1741.jpg

My girlfriend got me a set of 2 pint glasses and a growler (64oz) from www.northcitygrowlers.ca

The price is a bit high, but guess you'll pay more for anything thats customized. The glasses are etched, but the growler logo seems painted on.

Still a nice set, and I drink mostly from these now :) Picture attached.

Right on, looks deadly man.

Back