Custom beer glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennychico11

Reaction score
I've been looking around for companies that can customize your glasses for you. I specifically would like my brewery logo on it and most of the companies I saw only did etching with no color. Most of the ones that did do color had an order minimum of 72 or 144. I mean, I drink a lot...but not so much that I need 144 glasses on hand! Nor do I want to pay a couple hundred dollars just for some glasses.

I found these people though:
http://bargainmugs.com/

A lot of their minimum orders are only 12 glasses at a time. I haven't ordered from them yet, but thought I would share in case someone else has been searching too.

:mug:

Cool, I may look into this later on down the road. My friend works at a place that does etching and I'm going to get him to etch my logo into a 1L mug I got for $2.50.

wanted to thank you for the tip about www.bargainmugs.com I just got 24 imprinted pilsner glasses and they're gorgeous! The best part was the price. Even when I added in the shipping cost it was cheaper.
Anyway, Thanks!! Let me know if you end up buying from them.

And to anyone else out there who wants imprinted beer glasses I seriously recommend:

bargainmugs.com

My parents got me a set of 4 pint glasses with my brewery name on them. I think it's a generic logo and *insert name*. It's just black but I could find out where they got them if you want. I also got a large serving pitcher with the same.

I have used Bargain mugs twice and been very happy with them. I do a homebrew fest in the fall every year and have ordered 72 pint glasses with my logo each year. The cost for 72 over 50 is a few bucks at most. The glasses go home with the guests. Needless to say Im selective about whom I invite. :)

Anyways- good biz, highly recommended. Just wish I could afford to go to Belgian tulips at some point.....

Back