• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Custom 10gl Cooler mash tun, Blichmann valve..

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poislb

Reaction score
Ive upgraded to kegs and 10 gallon batches so its time for this to find a new home..Everything is stainless, washers, nipple, barbs, couplingthe ball valve is a Blichmann. Comes with an extra lid that I converted into a sparge, (you will have to make the arm out of cpvc)

Used about 6-8 times, nothings cracked or warped, its just as clean as the first day I used it. Does not leak, will never leak...

Has a 12" heavy guage ss false bottom (you will have to get a connecter hose, unless I have an extra one)

Last but not least the bad a$$ hop slam sticker is included...lol

I have about $160 invested in it, would like $125...

Local pick up or delivery from Kenosha WI, or will ship at buyers expence and must cover paypal fees..

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

Lower price.. I will do 115 for it....local pick up or delivery, will ship as well as long as shippings covered and paypal fees are paid for.. Cheers

very interested in this item.
Do you still have it for $115.00
My zip code is 19003
Could you please give me a price with shipping included.

very interested in this item.
Do you still have it for $115.00
My zip code is 19003
Could you please give me a price with shipping included.

Sorry my friend, just sold yesterday...cheers.

Latest posts

Back