crushed grains

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know I love when I search a question on google and the first dozen results are responses like this one where the responder tells me to go google what I'm googling. I thank people like you, Nateo for making my life a little more difficult.

That question has been answered 100 times on here already. And if you google it, this is the first result :

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/how-long-crushed-grains-keep-95481/

It answers the question, so Dave, I don't know why you would say that.

I mean this in a broad sense for any and all forums, not just "crushed grain longevity" questions.

If you're actually going to take the time to click on an easy thread and respond to it, then provide a link to a relevant article or wiki page. "Google it plz" responses are very frustrating to find when you actually are googling for an answer. It actually took you more time to create the lmgtfy and then tinyurl it than it would have been to link the guy to a real response.

Just my two cents. (Sorry I hijacked your thread OP, I'm done now. : P)

Back