Critique my labels!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirilis

Lvl 10 Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
index.cfm

wow those are pretty awesome. particularly like the organic hippie one, really sweet vector work.

however, i think hops brewing company might already be in use by a commercial business.

either way, sweet labels

You need to log on to myspace to see them...Or you can do this.

Click on the picture, then right click on the picture, then click properties. WHere the address ending in jpeg is highlight it, then copy it and paste it between the img tags in a post... [ img ]address.jpeg[ / img ] (except remove all the space between the stuff in the brackets)...that way even non myspacers can see your pictures here.

I like the labels dude, they look really good!

You should post them here on HBT also... I doubt that most of the guys on here have myspace.

Sorry about that if i get the time ill put them on proper.. i have a few pages of other ones too... there is only one Hops brewery and Eats along east coast, but legally our name is different enough that it avoids legal thing.. I personally dont like it .. i prefer "Stone Keep Brewing Company" .. we havnt decided on a name yet.. not that we can finish our business plan anyway as we havnt decided on a location either.. ohh well

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... those labels are pretty sweet dude!!! I really do like all of them!

Did you do the work yourself? I'm trying to get a logo for my brewery, but I have no artistic value and I don't really know what I want, just a couple of basic parameters... Know anyone that would be interested in helping?

I actually didnt make the labels, my brewing buddy did. He and I are trying to get a business plan together to start a brewery.

Hes a fine arts major/ entrepenuer (sp) minor and he does pretty good artwork.

Thanks for fixing the links. Man I have to say those are very pro looking well put together labels. Nice job and good luck on the business plan!

I like them a lot! Very professional. Only critique i would give is to maybe keep them consistent, ie. color v. black and white, color palate, and graphic style, just so that they sit comfortably in a group and so someone who is looking for your beer knows exactly what to look for. Otherwise they are wonderful, and it looks like you have a lot to choose from.

aekdbbop said:
looks great.. may want to rethink the name if you are going commercial though..

http://www.hopsrestaurants.com/home/openmenu.asp

I know, ive been trying to tell him i think its a dumb name.. i really prefer Stonekeep Brewing, but i get out voted.

He keeps talking to his marketing prof at school and says that the name is different enough legally.

Those are really sweet. I agree with you about the name. Stonekeep Brewing > Hops Brewing. If you keep getting outvoted by your buddies about the name, convince them to take a poll to see what other people like better (assuming you haven't already).

Very nice man. Alot of them remind me of the old Grateful Dead posters/T-shirts. That is the kind of stuff that would catch the eye on a shelf and have most people take a closer look.

Have you tried marketing? :rockin:

I would buy the summer ale based on the label alone along with the Harvest Ale.

Although DC Comics will destroy you for the Heroine Pale Ale label.

Latest posts

Back