Craft Beer stores in San Diego, CA.??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

letsbrew

Reaction score
Hi there! my girlfriend will be in San Diego,CA this July and she wants me to bring some good craft beers. Can you tell me guys a good craft beer store where she can arrives and buy several beers at one time please?

Thank you in advance!

SD is a huge place and you didn't say what part of town. In some areas you could just go directly to some breweries. Otherwise, there are bevmo's all over, and they stock good stuff.

Whole Foods generally has fantastic craft selections. Really does depend on where in SD she'll be, though.

EDIT: If she has a Costco membership, some SD area Costcos carry a Stone bomber sampler cheaper than you can get the beers from actually going to Stone.

If she's in the north county near Escondido then the holiday wine cellar. My personal favorite is la vista liquor and deli in vista. If she's down south in chula vista, south bay liquor store has a great selection. If she's downtown best damn beer shop inside the super jr market is good.

Nice she is going to be in downtown for one day and next day she and her family will be in San Francisco,CA. So i think she needs to know good places of craft beer in San Francisco,CA too. Maybe she can visit Anchor,Brewing Co. In San Francisco they are going to be in downtown too for 2 days or more

Quaffman said:
If she's in the north county near Escondido then the holiday wine cellar. My personal favorite is la vista liquor and deli in vista. If she's down south in chula vista, south bay liquor store has a great selection. If she's downtown best damn beer shop inside the super jr market is good.

Andre is a cool guy @ la vista liquor he's been there forever..that's my goto spot..

Back