• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Couple of all grain brewing equipment sets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msa8967

mickaweapon
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Set #1: $200
Selling my duplicate all grain beer brewing set up. This includes the following:

Like new 10 gallon stainless steel kettle with tri-clad bottom and 2 brew in a bag sacks.
Like new bayou classic SQ14 burner.
Brand new 35 foot 1/2 inch copper wort chiller made specially to fit this kettle to give maximum chilling ability.

Buy all three for $200 and I will add in for free:
9 or 10 gallon mashtun cooler with hardwood mash paddle
5 gallon Better Bottle
1 gallon glass growler
20 lb propane tank

As with everything I sell on HBT the proceeds will be donated to food pantries in Johnson and Linn counties to help families in need later in the year. The wort chiller has 50% more contact area than the standard 25 foot 3/8 inch size. The coils are made from thicker copper so that the coils do not bunch up on top of each other reducing contact with the wort.

If you need brown glass bottles I have several cases I would be glad to add in for free. I am not wanting to ship any of these items at the moment. Just too expensive

Set #2: $60
This is basic brewing set for doing extract brewing outside as well as equipment that you could use to go all grain someday. The support plate on the burner can be adjusted to hold larger pots up to 10 gallons in case you wanted to use this for all grain brewing. The set includes:

propane burner with 10 psi regulator and like new burner.
7 gallon steel pot with two voile bags for hops sacks or partial mash brewing sessions.
Brand new wort chiller made to fit this pot.

If you need a propane tank I have an extra one for $10. If you need additional items to get started in brewing please let me know what you might need and I can try to put this together for you at a very reasonable price. If you need brown glass bottles I have several cases I would be glad to add in for free.

As with everything I sell I donate the proceeds to the food pantries in Johnson and Linn counties to help families in need throughout the year.

SAM_1474.jpg

SAM_1475.jpg

SAM_1476.jpg

SAM_1471.jpg

Man, a friend of mine is wanting to get her husband a rig for fathers day and that $200 setup would be great. If you decide to ship let me know

Back