• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Counter Pressure Bottle Filler w/ line kit, Paint ball CO2 gear, and other MiSc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malnutriton

Reaction score
For Sale

Guinness stout faucet $60 + shipping

Two remote lines for paintball co2 setup, one with QD on regulator side. With tank shown. $50 + Shipping

Paintball_2.jpg

50'of 1/4" ss tubing coil that came out of a jockey box. No fittings. $50 + shipping.

Stainless_Coil_1.jpg

Tap handles: Harp, Bud Guitar, Michelob, High Life football: $10 a peice + Shipping. All the rest $5 a peice + shipping OR $50 + Shipping for all 9 of them

IMG_01936.jpg

Im sure each item will fit into flat rate boxes/envlopes and everything is OBO of course

Retrofit, let me know if you want that paintball co2 gear. I'm gonna be doing some shipping tomorrow and could get them out ASAP.

Im not home until after Xmas and my wife isn't the best with small measurements so I'll have to get back on that after Xmas.

Back