Count in one more from Okla.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KD5LEF

Reaction score
I am on my first batch (Cream ale). One week in the primary and taking my 2nd hydrometer reading tomorrow and will most likely transfer to secondary Sunday.

Or is that real warm beer? Anyway, brew fast, with patience. If that make sense. +1 on the apfelwein, I haven't even waited long enough for it to be really good on its own, but it's still great with sprite.

Hmm, that user name looks like a ham call sign (20th Street in Tulsa?).

I've been hamming for 30+ years and brewing for about 7 months. Two great hobbies that go well together.

My 5th batch (Marzen) is currently conditioning, with next batch starting on Saturday.

Enjoy!!!

Amerinuck2 said:
Hmm, that user name looks like a ham call sign (20th Street in Tulsa?).

I've been hamming for 30+ years and brewing for about 7 months. Two great hobbies that go well together.

My 5th batch (Marzen) is currently conditioning, with next batch starting on Saturday.

Enjoy!!!

LMAO... Got me!!! :mug:

LOL, we all make the best beer in Oklahoma. Do you other Okies realize that? LOL, A first time extract-can brewer in this state has just outdone most of what they can buy "hot" from the liquor stores around this anti-alcohol state. Always nice to see another Okie!! Welcome to your new addiction.

Welcome, the people here are great and full of useful info! Always good to see other people from OK joining in.

SD

Back