cornykeg.com complete refrigerator conversion kit GIVEAWAY - Easiest way to have a kegerator at home!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As new members to the HBT community, we are giving away one of our Homebrew refrigerator conversion kits. This is a complete kit to turn that old refrigerator into the kegerator of your dreams.😴 We can switch this kit to pin lock or sanke coupler to make it work best for our winner.

To enter, follow @Corny Keg on HBT and comment your beer connection style on the post.

We will randomly pick the winner in the comments on March 18th. 🎉
The winner will receive a the complete HOMEBREW REFRIGERATOR CONVERSION KIT with their selected style of connector shipped directly to them.🏆

Please come in and wonder around our place at: cornykeg.com.
I am certain you will find our selection of homebrew kegging and dispensing equipment at great prices, in stock and ready to ship directly to you!🍻

We are so happy to be a new member of the HBT community and look forward to helping you in any way we can to RAISE THE BAR on your homebrew setup.
1645799385892.png

CK - Home Brew Refrigerator Conversion Kit.jpg
:bigmug:

Last edited:
pinlock here... Thank you kind folks at Corny Keg, I will be shopping for more kegs this year and will visit your site!

Ball lock and exploring the duotight connection system. I have a freezer for a new keezer build but am always open to good alternative.

As new members to the HBT community, we are giving away one of our Homebrew refrigerator conversion kits. This is a complete kit to turn that old refrigerator into the kegerator of your dreams.😴 We can switch this kit to pin lock or sanke coupler to make it work best for our winner.

To enter, follow @Corny Keg on HBT and comment your beer connection style on the post.

The winner will receive an the complete HOMEBREW REFRIGERATOR CONVERSION KIT with their selected style of connector shipped directly to them.🏆

If you do not want to wait for the end of the giveaway we always offer all HBT members a 20% discount on all of our products using coupon code HBT20.

I am certain you will find our selection of homebrew kegging and dispensing equipment at great prices, in stock and ready to ship directly to you!🍻

We are so happy to be a new member of the HBT community and look forward to helping you in any way we can to RAISE THE BAR on your homebrew setup.
View attachment 760458:bigmug:

The winner will receive an the complete HOMEBREW REFRIGERATOR CONVERSION KIT with their selected style of connector shipped directly to them.🏆

If you do not want to wait for the end of the giveaway we always offer all HBT members a 20% discount on all of our products using coupon code HBT20.

View attachment 760458:bigmug:
Ball lock for me & thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back