Corny keg filled in Seattle?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc7eph

Reaction score
Please move this thread or advise me the best place to post if this isn't necessarily the best place...

I'm looking for brewpubs or distributors in Seattle that are able to fill corny kegs. Any places you guys find to be the best shot?

Thanks!

I haven't done this personally (I don't have my kegging system yet) but Snoqualmie Brewery will fill corny's, from there site:

"WE WILL FILL YOUR CORNY KEG, TOO, only $45 including tax - you cannot beat this price anywhere we know of, it is to entice you to come out to the brewery."

Yep, folks do this, at least here in the PacNW. Several breweries here in PDX will do it for about that same price $45 - $50 depending on the beer. I don't know who in Seattle, but I say just start picking up the phone and call.

The Elk's Head in Buckley is an excellent option, they have a wide variety of very unique beers and fill cornies or party pigs. The Ram chain also does cornies if you have a little bit of perseverance.

Thanks for all the responses guys. :) I guess I didn't search wide enough. I was looking mostly at Seattle proper.

Was down in Portland last weekend, and went to Hopworks Urban brewery, $33 for my 3-ga.

I was hoping for an easy experience getting filled up here, as in right in Seattle. Now I have to decide, M & J, or Snoqualmie....

The gf likes low ibu, so i guess it's probably Snoqualmie Falls for me!

@ fat x: I will be! As soon as my father gets back from his little RV jaunt, I'll be going to his personal school. Though, until the gf and I move and I get a garage and a yard, I'll be a little limited.

Again, thanks for the responses!

Thanks for all the responses guys. :) I guess I didn't search wide enough. I was looking mostly at Seattle proper.

As Brewtopia mentioned, Big Al Brewing in White Center will fill your corny for $55 (I believe that's the price, but I'm not positive), and it's like 10 minutes from downtown.

Elysian Capitol Hill will too, they said you need to drop it off and pick it up the next day, normally. Boundary Bay will (not Seattle, but if you're heading up that way, bringing an empty corny doesn't sound like such a bad idea).

Maritime and Big Time both told me no.

I asked out at the Rogue in Issaquah and was told no.

On an unrelated note, Rogue is having their Memorial Day garage sale. Good deals to be had on growlers and cases no doubt.

Back