Corny Keg Corny 5G Cooler Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually invite friends and family over to share it and a bite to eat. Or I’ll bottle it and bring it to a friends place.

I’ve belong to a sailplane flying club in Southern Arizona. They kiddingly refer to themselves as a drinking club with a flying habit (but they never mix the two!). I really enjoy bringing them homebrew, but I think they enjoy the free beer most of all!

I lug my corny keg wherever I can, whenever there is an opportunity to get together with friends and loved ones. Holidays, birthdays, cookouts, celebrations both happy & sad. It may sound, um, corny, but I feel like I am sharing part of myself when I share my homebrew, sharing the love and care that goes into that batch. When something is made with love, it always tastes better. Where the home-brew goes, good times are soon to follow.

View attachment 783600

Corny Keg 5G Cooler Giveaway

Our Forum Friends at Corny Keg are giving away three great prizes in the latest giveaway!

First Prize (1) - COOL BREWING 5G - CORNY KEG 5 GALLON COOLER
View attachment 783598

Presenting the CoolBrewCorny 5G Keg Cooler 3.0. The cooler designed specifically to take your corny or 1/6th barrel keg on the go!

This beauty boasts extra insulation, 2 extra carrying straps and an extra durable removable shoulder strap!

Specs for the CoolBrewCorny 5G/Sixth Barrel 3.0
  • Sized for Corny 5G and Sixth Barrel Kegs as follows: 12”*26.5” (D*H) Inches. Extra room for ice or ice pack.​
  • Includes removable patent pending puncture proof bottom for extra durability.​
  • Durable flexible polyester exterior.​
  • Shoulder strap for easy transport.​
  • 2 side straps for carrying.​
  • Sturdy hardware on straps.​
  • Zipper in top for easy access to tap and hoses.​
  • Eye catching design. No need to set your hard work in a bucket!​
  • Velcro tap holder.​
  • Dual zipper access specifically designed for easy use with Sanke and Corny keg connections.​
Just place your wrap in the freezer, it couldn't be easier! Keep your Corny Keg cold for the whole party! No more water, ice or mess. This is why our KEG coolers and ice sheet combos are the best!
  • Flexible, liquid filled cells wrap around kegs perfectly. Great for regular coolers too!
  • Dimensions are perfect for the CoolBrew 5G Keg Cooler!
  • Reusable, flexible and lightweight. Measurements are 17 X 32 inches.

To enter, respond to this thread with the answer to this question;

"Where do you like to take your homebrew for sharing?”

Rules and Entry for the HomeBrewTalk Giveaway
  • To enter, reply with your answer to "Where do you like to take your homebrew for sharing?", to this thread one time. (Forum thread entry limited to Supporting Members)
On October 30, 2022 , approximately 6 pm Central Time we will close this giveaway, and draw ONE winner for all items shown. The winner will be announced on this thread. If winner does not claim prize through private message to me in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing a new winner will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until a winner claims.

Thanks again to Corny Keg for this excellent giveaway! This is a great combination prize from a great sponsor so make sure you let them know how much you've enjoyed this giveaway!

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to six weeks for shipping of your prize after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. But in some cases there may be short term availability issues that take some time to work through. No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to HBT PO Box 1103 Madison, AL 35758. Entries must be received by October 28th, 2022. Void where prohibited. International winners must pay for shipping, customs, taxes and all other fees involved in shipping International. Limit One (1) entry per household. HomeBrewTalk is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

I love to take mine to my brother in laws house and whatever is left I love to bring home and enjoy a few under my own Xmas tree ! I hand out some to a few highschool buddies every year to spread good cheer !!

I have a walking route around my neighborhood. I have about ten stops and I roughly know what each person likes. I collect the old bottles, drop off something new, have some chit chat, then move on to the next stop.

I love to bring my homebrew camping and especially to homebrew club events where I can pour and share with everyone!

I take my homebrew to my monthly block party with neighbors. They usually are my first line of critics and enjoy trying new brews I come up with, or experiment on.

I've got a trading gig with a fellow brewer, keg-for-keg. We start our visit with 2 nearly full kegs and depart with one about 4/5 full!

View attachment 783600

Corny Keg 5G Cooler Giveaway

Our Forum Friends at Corny Keg are giving away three great prizes in the latest giveaway!

First Prize (1) - COOL BREWING 5G - CORNY KEG 5 GALLON COOLER
View attachment 783598

Presenting the CoolBrewCorny 5G Keg Cooler 3.0. The cooler designed specifically to take your corny or 1/6th barrel keg on the go!

This beauty boasts extra insulation, 2 extra carrying straps and an extra durable removable shoulder strap!

Specs for the CoolBrewCorny 5G/Sixth Barrel 3.0
  • Sized for Corny 5G and Sixth Barrel Kegs as follows: 12”*26.5” (D*H) Inches. Extra room for ice or ice pack.​
  • Includes removable patent pending puncture proof bottom for extra durability.​
  • Durable flexible polyester exterior.​
  • Shoulder strap for easy transport.​
  • 2 side straps for carrying.​
  • Sturdy hardware on straps.​
  • Zipper in top for easy access to tap and hoses.​
  • Eye catching design. No need to set your hard work in a bucket!​
  • Velcro tap holder.​
  • Dual zipper access specifically designed for easy use with Sanke and Corny keg connections.​
Just place your wrap in the freezer, it couldn't be easier! Keep your Corny Keg cold for the whole party! No more water, ice or mess. This is why our KEG coolers and ice sheet combos are the best!
  • Flexible, liquid filled cells wrap around kegs perfectly. Great for regular coolers too!
  • Dimensions are perfect for the CoolBrew 5G Keg Cooler!
  • Reusable, flexible and lightweight. Measurements are 17 X 32 inches.

To enter, respond to this thread with the answer to this question;

"Where do you like to take your homebrew for sharing?”

Rules and Entry for the HomeBrewTalk Giveaway
  • To enter, reply with your answer to "Where do you like to take your homebrew for sharing?", to this thread one time. (Forum thread entry limited to Supporting Members)
On October 30, 2022 , approximately 6 pm Central Time we will close this giveaway, and draw ONE winner for all items shown. The winner will be announced on this thread. If winner does not claim prize through private message to me in 24 hours after the posted conclusion of the drawing a new winner will be redrawn the following business day, so forth until a winner claims.

Thanks again to Corny Keg for this excellent giveaway! This is a great combination prize from a great sponsor so make sure you let them know how much you've enjoyed this giveaway!

Terms and Conditions
Please allow up to six weeks for shipping of your prize after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. But in some cases there may be short term availability issues that take some time to work through. No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to HBT PO Box 1103 Madison, AL 35758. Entries must be received by October 28th, 2022. Void where prohibited. International winners must pay for shipping, customs, taxes and all other fees involved in shipping International. Limit One (1) entry per household. HomeBrewTalk is not responsible for prizes. Void where prohibited. Must be legal age to enter.

I like to take my homebrew camping and sharing it around a campfire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back