• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cornie's for $35 Portland Or.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruzn4aBrewzn

Reaction score
Hey all i've got a line on cornie kegs for $35 in the Portland Oregon area, anywhere from vancouver to forest grove. as many as needed. my cousin has got a direct line to "THE CORNIE GOD" as it were. if anyone is interested, Ive got eight on hand and can get lot's more from him.

oh.... sorry, I'll have to talk to my cousin, he's actually the one who has them but I had gotton some from him but I'll do that. thank's!

a vendor's account is only needed on here if you are going to be selling items in a business like capacity which it sounds as though you could

rossi46 said:
Where were you last week when i was in gresham for a week?

Ahhh... Sorry man! Hit me up next time. It looks like I might try and make this a regular thing. But for now I just have a bunch of them on hand.

are these ball lock? what condition/grade?

i'm in for a couple depending on the above.

Apoxbrew said:
are these ball lock? what condition/grade?

i'm in for a couple depending on the above.

They are Pepsi cornilious brand and one spotenburg brand ball lock 5 gal. Kegs. In used but good condition! Clean and hold pressure.

discount for bulk purchase? pm me if needed... i may be able to get a group buy together with the club. were're in southern oregon, but could make a trip up possibly.

Hey there all... So I know that shipping for low numbers is pretty expensive. Just to Seattle it's around $15 per keg. I would imagine that it might only be worth it with a palet as it's a flat rate. So perhaps getting a group of people's orders. But if you want some and need them shipped I would ask you to do the research as to how to go about it, as I am way to buisy running a business "not Cornies" and things are crazy at the moment. Sorry to be a slacker but I'm just slammed right now. Thanks all!

stompbox said:
Are these new?

No, they are in used but good condition. Just like any that you would purchase at your lhbs. New Cornies are like $115 and pointless for that cost. I get these strait from a soda guy so some may have stickers or small dents but really they are in great condition. And they are all ball lock and hold pressure!

Back