• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corkers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIP

Reaction score
I have three corkers for sale. All are quite used, but they still work.

Located in Dallas, TX

The small one is $25 plus actual shipping cost
The two larger ones are $30 each plus actual shipping costs

0225111402.jpg

That is a pretty sick deal you are offering. I got one locally off of craigslist last year like the blue one you have. I am assuming it is the Portuguese Corker? I am going to buy a new set of jaws for mine but need to confirm the model

I have three corkers for sale. All are quite used, but they still work.

Located in Dallas, TX

The small one is $25 plus actual shipping cost
The two larger ones are $30 each plus actual shipping costs

0225111402.jpg

Are the Blue ones Portuguese or Italian corkers??

Shipping is from 75207 (fedex). If you can calculate it yourself I would appreciate it. The first people who call dibs in this thread get them.

Ok, well the red one is short and has plastic jaws, the blue ones are taller and have brass jaws. Everything I have read just refers to nationality. One of the blue ones still has the price sticker on it from years ago and it says $119.

What it comes down to is getting floor corkers for a fraction of the cost of new.

Hi WIP,

I'd like your red corker, PM me your email and we can move forward on a transaction if it is still up for grabs.

Cheers!

Orangehero, you get the last blue one. PM me your zip and I will give you a total.

WIP
I'm interested in one of the larger corkers if a transaction falls through.

These are all called for and I have one alternate. Hugh-Jass you are up if one falls through.

I am glad you all like them. It took 6 months to convince the owner to let me sell them. They just took up space in the corner. Now I have to convince him to sell the 30+ carboys he hasn't used in years (I already snagged one for myself).

I'd also be interested depending on the price per size... Are these all glass, or are we talking about BB carboy's??

I'd be most interested in the 3, 5, and maybe 6.5 gallon sizes... I know I could use the 3 gallons right away, the others might take a little longer... :D

All glass. I am not sure he wants to get rid of them quite yet. I may have a bargaining chip in the future though.

Keep us posted if he does decide to release any of them... You can send me a private message if he does decide to sell some in the 3-6.5 gallon range...

Sizes?? Details man, details...

Keep us posted if he does decide to release any of them... You can send me a private message if he does decide to sell some in the 3-6.5 gallon range...

I would go for 3 gal ones too and maybe a 5. Send me a PM as well. I see golddiggie is in natick. Maybe we could get a break on shipping if we combined them. Dunno if thats true given their size though.

I would go for 3 gal ones too and maybe a 5. Send me a PM as well. I see golddiggie is in natick. Maybe we could get a break on shipping if we combined them. Dunno if thats true given their size though.

It might be cheaper to ship more to one location than split it up for two... If there's a location that they could be sent to as freight that might be the cheapest of all... Maybe a group of us can get together and purchase them that way... :D

Group carboy buy!!!

You guys are hilarious. If I get approval I will let you know.

Back