• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Converted to E, selling kettles, pumps, etc.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcmichaelangelo

Teacher, Learner, Incense Burner
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I converted from propane to electric via turnkey and am selling the older stuff:
  • 15-gallon stainless HLT (Morebeer; includes thermometer but does not include ball valve): $125
  • 15-gallon stainless MT w/ false bottom and sparge arm (Morebeer; includes thermometer but does not include ball valve): $175
  • 20-gallon Spike BK with welded recirc port (includes thermometer but doesn't include ball valves): $200
  • 2 brand new (in box) Chugger stainless pumps (keeping my older pumps): $125 each
  • 3 Bayou Classic 10" banjo burners with stainless baffles: $25 each
  • Propane regulator, lines, and needle valves: $50
All in good/excellent condition. Will sell all for $750 plus shipping.
img_20160624_120520616.jpg
img_2803.jpg
img_0935.jpg

Seller was very quick and responsive. Received the item in perfect condition and it was as advertised. I would not hesitate to buy from him again. Thanks for the smooth transaction. Cheers

Latest posts

Back