• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Controller, kettles, pump and chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmike99

Reaction score
Pics are pretty self explanatory below. I'd still love to sell the complete setup to one person but have decided to part out and add some additional pictures. All prices are without shipping so PM me for shipping quotes.

EBC III controller. $500

Spike 15G kettle with sight glass, adjustable thermometer, and 3 piece SS ball valve. $275

62qt Bayou Classic ekettle. SS ball valve and basket. Comes with lid with recirculating setup. 4500 ULD element. $400

Chugger pump $110

Shirron chiller $50

Pics

IMG_1250.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1256.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

What makes the kettle so expensive? It seems like you could buy all of it new for less than 400.

What makes the kettle so expensive? It seems like you could buy all of it new for less than 400.

I've been wondering that myself. Maybe a better explanation of what comes with the eKettle? Because looking myself a 62qt bayou classic is $108 and the steamer basket is $74, a 4500 ULD element is $15 all from Amazon. I'm sure there's extras which is why I asked all that comes with it.

Hey all. I've had a little bit of interest in the unit as a whole but will be reducing the price is the controller, bayou ekettle, and pump to $900 plus shipping and I'll throw in the chiller.

As far as the kettle price I may be a little high. You'd have to add the weldless kit, 3 pc ss ball valve, and lid with spray attachment for parts then do the work/have the time.

Back