• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Control Panel,For Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Have converted my Brew system to all electric and no longer need this control panel. It is full digital, built by More Beer. Have every thing needed to make Your system to run fully automatic!!! Gas valves, pilot light, Burner, float valves, temperature sensors, painted black pipe W/ shut off valves, and some new, spare parts. If You are propane Guy and want a fully automatic diigtal system then here it is. Question??? Asking Price:$350.00 You pay shipping

Control Panel.jpg

Propane Valve.jpg

Bunner Assm..jpg

Call me if you want to talk about the panel. The guy that was in front of you has disappeared. Bill @ 248-425-2833

Yes between 60 and 70 bucks that would be UPS, Greyhound package Express around 40? Call me if you want?

Latest posts

Back