• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete gravity fed all grain rig (Rochester MN)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtmenzel

Reaction score
I am selling a comple all grain brewing setup. I love the setup and have brewed many batches on this, but have had to switch to a gluten free diet, so this doesn't fit into that. My loss is your gain. setup includes:
15 gallon keggle with sight glass, thermometer, ball valve (boil pot)
10 gallon Northern Brewer Megapot with ball valve (hot liquor tank)
10 gallon cooler with stainless filter, ball valve, and quick disconnect (mash tun)
2 burners
silicone hoses and cam lock disconnects
gravity fed brew stand
Selling this as a complete package. Worth over $800. Looking to get $475
Available separately corny kegs and 4 tap kegerator

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1392514599.472831.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1392514646.795126.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1392514688.979665.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Dude, just start brewing gluten free! My wife is GF (mostly) and is a big fan of the Omission beers. I haven't done any GF recipes yet but def plan to...

Either way, good luck!

If you're willing to piece it out, please let me know how much for the keggle at 35803. Thanks.

Sweet set-up.

If I wasn't in Japan, I'd be all over that! Good luck with the sale and sorry you aren't brewing anymore. Maybe you can switch to wine.

All is still available. Corny kegs $60 for pick up. Prefer local for setup, could ship cornies, but shipping would prob make then too much.

I'm in NY and obviously can't have it shipped. Do you have measurements/plans for the rig?

How many kegs do you have? Pin lock or ball lock? Is that $60 for all the kegs? I'm in lacrosse wi and could come and pick them up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Home Brew mobile app

Brewing equipment is sold. Kegs still available. PM if interested.

Back