• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Missouri Complete 5.5/11 Gallon All-Grain System (St. Louis)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyjerky214

Reaction score
L40A8820_zps2c34beba.jpg

Up for sale is a complete all-grain homebrew system for brewing both 5.5 and 11 gallon batches.

Why put together a whole brewery from scratch when you could buy a complete system that has worked great for dozens of batches?

The system includes:
-Wood brew stand ($20)
-Penrose kettle (approximately 17.5 gallons) ($100)
-Bayou Classic Burner ($35)
-70 qt Coleman Extreme cooler mash tun with a copper manifold, three piece stainless steel ball valve, and stainless bulkhead ($75)
-Counterflow chiller ($40)
-Prechiller that comes in real handy in the summer months (free with system)
-Williams Brewing oxygenation system ($40)
Total System: $310

If you're completely new to brewing and don't have any fermentors yet, I'll throw in a 6 gallon Better Bottle with the stopper and airlock for another $15.

Local pickup only. WILL NOT SHIP

Basically this is everything you need to brew short of a propane tank. At this point, the only thing I will part out is the oxygen system as the stand is designed around this specific burner/kettle/cooler. The biggest batch I've ever brewed on this system was around 14.5 gallons of a 1.055 beer. You have to split the sparge in two, but it is doable.

If you've never brewed all-grain before, I'd be happy to brew a batch with whoever buys the system and walk them through all the steps.

The best way to contact me is through email. brian.schmittgens(at)gmail

As you can see, the stand is perfectly sized for this burner/kettle/cooler combo. This system is currently set up for batch sparging, but it could very easily be converted for fly sparging.

L40A8824_zps3316c8f1.jpg

L40A8815_zps637d2b2f.jpg

L40A8816_zps38d421fc.jpg

L40A8822_zpse80de40c.jpg

L40A8821_zps0b63d4de.jpg

L40A8817_zps1adccfbc.jpg

L40A8826_zps0e1e7472.jpg

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back