• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Commercial Fridge-Fermentation Chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bayareabeer

Reaction score
I have a two stage three door commercial fridge that is perfect project for a fermentation chamber or kegerator. Each side is controlled by a different compressor the left is a freezer and right is a fridge. Every thing works and is in good condition I just can not brew enough to justify it anymore.
Most be able to pick up in the San Jose Ca area. Please email with any questions. $350 obo
IMG_0297.jpg
IMG_0298.jpg

That is nice!!! And not too far away either.:D
But it's way too big for my space. Good luck. Should be easy to get rid of.

Hey man, I live down in Santa Cruz and this looks like it would be perfect for my applications. I have the means to come pick it up but I was still wondering what the dimensions were on the entire fridge as well as the dimensions for the two chambers on the right.
cheers,
Ian, my email is [email protected]

So one could ferment, dispense and lager all in one unit? Oh why do you taunt me so cruel fate!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back