Columbus OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jip001

Reaction score
I am looking for someone that would be willing to teach me how to all grain brew in columbus ohio. I have a good concept of it I would just like to work with someone to gain techniques rather then learn them the hard way... If someone is in the columbus area and would like some help please let me know. I saw a thread about helping returning soldiers, I am one if you have seen this thread and can help me find it please let me know.

There are 2 LHBS here in Columbus worth their salt: Winemaker's Shop and Gentiles, both close to downtown. I would start with a premade kit from there that comes with decent instructions. When you buy local, you can always call the LHBS or you can post here if you run into any trouble. Every time I visit Winemaker's, I hear the owner talking with a beginner and providing sound advice :)

yeah I have been brewing kits for awhile and before I make the jump into buying gear would like to run through it a few times with someone, but thanks for the advice and will check it out.

Back