Color Insulation, what are you guys using?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

travisnd

Reaction score
I've got a wooden collar on my keezer and have seen a few people use insulation on the inside of the collar. I've looked at Lowes and asked around but can't seem to find anything, so what are you guys using and where are you getting it?? :tank:

Home Depot

Lowes has them too. You are looking for sheathing. They are big 4X8' sheets and I had to cut mine in the parking lot just to get it in my car

They also have white foam for about $6 a sheet.

Like ekjohns stated, bring a knife because you have to buy a full sheet and cut it down to fit in a car.

Home Depot

Lowes has them too. You are looking for sheathing. They are big 4X8' sheets and I had to cut mine in the parking lot just to get it in my car

Lowes is kind of weird...some of them carry the extruded foam sheets, some don't, and some only carry it in certain sizes. The one by my house only carries the foil backed styro sheets. One a little ways away only carried 4x8 extruded sheets and another one only carried 2x8 extruded sheets.

Back