Cold brewed coffee on nitro

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinpanharry

Reaction score
This morning on the today show Matt Lauer interviewed Adam Rappaport about the hottest food trends in 2015. He showed a kegorater serving ice coffee on nitro He said it was less bitter and more smoother than other coffees with a creamy feel from the nitro. I think he said it costs about 50 cents per cup (not counting the cost of the kegerator set up.

Thoughts? Maybe I can use this as an excuse to get one!

Cold brewed coffee on nitro is getting pretty big here in California. It is significantly smoother, more creamy, and much better tasting. Some taprooms even offering blending coffee on nitro with stouts on tap.

Cold brewed coffee on nitro is getting pretty big here in California. It is significantly smoother, more creamy, and much better tasting. Some taprooms even offering blending coffee on nitro with stouts on tap.

Man, this sounds great. I wish this trend would hit the midwest.

a few months ago beverage factory starting selling cold brew conversion kits, but im pretty sure they are the same as the beer versions

Back