< Coffee.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was you I would be real careful where you store your "Preperation H".

I have a special restriction on my driver's license: Not legal to drive without corrective lenses or before coffee.....................................................

I wanna move to Theory. Everything works in Theory.

Obviously, you've never been in a traffic circle! They DON'T work in theory. Since you are turning left and have to yield right, a circle accumulates cars until it turns into a black hole.

david_42 said:
Obviously, you've never been in a traffic circle! They DON'T work in theory. Since you are turning left and have to yield right, a circle accumulates cars until it turns into a black hole.
Wah!

Is this turning into the druck thread?

david_42 said:
Obviously, you've never been in a traffic circle!

You mean a "roundabout?"

Would you believe that I know where one is....here in SoCal? Luckily it's back behind a shopping center in a low traffic area and hasn't gone black hole yet, but I mean WTF? People in the states don't know how to use them, so WTF is it there for?

Staying on topic, I quit the caffeine several months ago. Before I did, the worst thing I did was wake up to my alarm, shut it off, fall back asleep, and then dream that I really had dragged myself out of bed and gotten ready for work. I have all my stuff organized so at worst I merely forget to do something rather than brush my teeth with a razor.

We have the roundabouts from hell.

Go left yield right with traffic lights to get on and traffic lights at each exit!

And we have them every 1/4 mile.

It can take me 20 minutes to get a few miles across town on a good day.

Back