CO2 to Style...Kegerator!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe

It's a sickness!
Reaction score
This has actually been done for 5 months but I thought what the heck and put some picks up ...enjoy!

[IMG" "] So this is the fridge. And the menu!

[IMG" "]Looking in the kegerator. It fits 5 kegs total along with bottles of other HB. She can serve 4 taps and condition a 5th keg.

[IMG" "] I had a friend of mine who works at Applied Industrial Tech help me build this bad boy. Nice to be able too choose what beer I want and be able to control the CO2 portions

[IMG" "] Taken from the bottom of the manifold. Here you can see the individual keg feeds along with the valves that control the CO2 level to all 4 kegs. The 5th keg is conditioned at what ever the reg on the tank is set at. That's a 2x2 block of machined billet aluminum that we added all the valves to.

I was hoping for some .....oooo's or awwwe's???? or even some of these...:mug::ban::rockin::D: !

Dude, that is awesome! Does your friend from Applied Industrial Tech need another friend? I'd commit to being his full-time 'Yes Man' to score something that compact and functional!

I do have 5 CO2 line in my keggerator, but all at the same pressure :(

Nice work! :rockin:

Rhino

Thanks Rhino17. I was really proud of my self for wanting a kegerator that would do that, and then designing the system and having it work was very satisfying. Cheers, Gabe

Latest posts

Back