• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Co2 tank!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulfman

Reaction score
I have a 20 lb co2 tanks for sale. I'm asking 80 for empty and 115 for full. Sacramento only.. thanks

Sorry sold. I'm actually looking for one for my friend. If anyone has one let me know

What size r u looking for. I found a guy with 50 to 100 20# tanks & i paid $40 I just received mine but I wanted to have it filled and tested if needed before I gave out his info. I did tell him if it was good I would try to post here but I'm not sure what the rules are on posting other people's sales.

What size r u looking for. I found a guy with 50 to 100 20# tanks & i paid $40 I just received mine but I wanted to have it filled and tested if needed before I gave out his info. I did tell him if it was good I would try to post here but I'm not sure what the rules are on posting other people's sales.

Where at and will he ship to So CA?

Mouse

Do you want to wait until after I fill mine? I just Wanye to make sure it was ok before I give out bad information. If u r in a hurry he did give me permission to post his email as long as it is within the rules.

Drizzt said:
Do you want to wait until after I fill mine? I just Want to make sure it was ok before I give out bad information. If u r in a hurry he did give me permission to post his email as long as it is within the rules.

Edit error

Do you want to wait until after I fill mine? I just Wanye to make sure it was ok before I give out bad information. If u r in a hurry he did give me permission to post his email as long as it is within the rules.

I don't mind waiting to hear how well your tank works. If you would, post a pic of it or send one to me via PM.

Thanks!

Mouse

Back