• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CO2 Tank with Regulators (New jersey)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brushwood Brewing

Cast your bread upon the waters
Reaction score
5 pound CO2 cylinder with two regulators included.
I've never used the regulators, so I cannot speak to their condition.

$75 or best offer
Price dropped to $60.

Located in Central NJ.

Also available is a plate chiller for $25. See other listing.

IMG_3803.jpg
IMG_3794.jpg

Last edited:
@Liquidzorch Unless someone else else has experience otherwise, I don't think it's simple to ship compressed gas cylinders. It's typically considered a hazardous material, even though it's non-flammable. Sorry.

@Liquidzorch Unless someone else else has experience otherwise, I don't think it's simple to ship compressed gas cylinders. It's typically considered a hazardous material, even though it's non-flammable. Sorry.
They need to be empty (no inside pressure left) before they can be shipped.

I had an (empty) oxygen tank shipped to me.

+1 to @IslandLizard . I just shipped a couple 20#ers not too long ago. I emptied them and kept that valve open for good measure. Fashioning a box is the hardest part. I just took a bigger box, box knife, and a lot of tape, and it got both of them there. I created the shipment on the UPS website and when it asked for a description of the contents, I made sure it could not be mistaken - "EMPTY co2 bottle". Dropped it off at the UPS the next day with no problems.

Thanks, it seems that if it's empty there's no issue, but I myself am not sure about that, so I understand if you don't feel comfortable shipping. If so, just let me know this week, because I'm travelling up to Laredo from a couple hours below the boder next week, and don't have another trip planned after that.

@FloppyKnockers Thanks for the tip, that's good to know.
@Liquidzorch Even given the tip above, I'm going to pass on shipping for now. I don't think it's worth spending the time to build a shipping box, going to the post office, etc. at this point. Sorry.

@Bobby_M Thanks, if I don't get a local buyer in the next couple weeks I may take you up on that. If so I'll pick up some ingredients for a Czech Lager while I'm there.

Back