• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CO2 Tank and Regulator Plus 4 New BCS Tri-Clover temp probes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mdunlop4428

Reaction score
C:\Users\MIKE~1.DUN\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jp

I have a couple of misc items to sell. I would prefer to sell the Co2 regulator and tank together.
$60 for the set

I also has 4 brand new BCS temperature probes for sale. They are 1.5 Tri-Clover 3" probes. I can't upload pictures of the probes for some reason. PM me or text to 920-750-1734 and I'll send them to you directly. Text is best. I'm not on this site much anymore as I sold my entire setup.

co22.jpg co21.jpg
co21.jpg
co22.jpg
co21.jpg

$60 plus your cost to ship is not a problem. We will box it up but will need to empty the tank to ship.

920-750-1734 if you want to talk further.

Probes are sold. I’m in NW Wisconsin I the middle of no where so we will ship to any location. All I ask is that you cover your shipping cost.

Back