co2 regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moinkyschmoink

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
So I have one of these:
http://www.google.com/products/cata...=bfzuTd3iB4Hz0gGf3-z2DA&sqi=2&ved=0CFUQ8wIwAA

And was wondering, can I use this for my co2 regulator on my upcoming keezer project or do I need to buy something different? I can say it is very precise on measuring out co2 on a fish tank (bubbles per second), but the solenoid valve and bubble counter don't seem to make to sense for kegs. Idk, what do you guys think? Just trying to save some cash.

you would have to change out some of the parts to have it fit on a standard CO2 tank, i'm not really sure where those parts are available, but i'm sure you could do it.

you would have to change out some of the parts to have it fit on a standard CO2 tank, i'm not really sure where those parts are available, but i'm sure you could do it.

It fits on a standard co2 tank, but the output goes through a solenoid and needle valve to the bubble counter output.

well then, can't you just remove the solenoid and needle valve and somehow just connect the regulator body to the tank connector?

Looks like you can just unscrew the outlet pipe connected to the solenoid and just put a hose barb on it... Also could depend on the thread for hooking up a barb fitting or a manifold because it could be a left handed thread...

Back