Cloning with Pico Pro / Picopaks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewingBrian

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to this forum and just ordered a Pico Pro today. I've been doing a little reading, and of course have a lot to learn. My first question for now is, where can I find good clone recipes to create my own (freestyle) Picopaks from? The Marketplace on their website doesn't seem to have as many Picopaks available as I was anticipating, both from Breweries or Homebrewers. In fact, I don't see a single Dogfish Head pak on there, but I thought I had read they they existed. Is that because the brewers are on rotation or seasonal? Also, can you start with one of the PikoPak creations and then freestyle it? I noticed it gives some info in the descriptions about the hops and such, but not exact measurements.

Anyhow, I guess I asked more questions than one, but all kind of related. I'm most interested in creating a DogFish Head American Beauty IPA.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Oh, and don't get me wrong, I'm certainly going to try some existing PicoPaks (already ordered a couple), but also interested in the create-your-own stuff.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back