• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona Clearing No longer Used Equipment - Carboy's, Hot Rod, Spin Cycle, Speidel 60L

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schard84

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am clearing out some of my old equipment that I no longer use. Located in north central phoenix.

I prefer local pickup but am open to figuring out shipping.

2 glass 3 gallon carboy's with handles - $20 each

60L Speidel with NorCal accessories - $150
  • DipTube
  • Blowoff tube w/ Thermowell
  • Gas ball lock w/ PRV
BrewHardware Hot Rod Heat Stick - $100
  • With GFCI cord
BrewHardware Spin Cycle - $20

Brewhardware electric kettle element 1.5" TC - $100
  • With GFCI cord
Better Bottle PET carboy 6 gallon - $15

2 Fermonster 7 gallon with spigot, thermowell blowoff stopper, and carry strap - $40 each

Attachments

• HotRod.jpg
    HotRod.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 112
  • GlassCarboy.jpg
    GlassCarboy.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 120
  • Fermenters.jpg
    Fermenters.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 100
I found some other old items.

4 - 3 gallon pin lock kegs. Not 100% sure they are in working order, sold as is. - $10 each

5 gallon igloo cooler mash tun with stainless false bottom and valve. - $50

I can post pictures if requested.

I'll take the four 3 gallon pin lock kegs @ $10 each.
They will fit in a 18x18x18 box or a 18X18X24 box, then cut it down to size.

They will ship to 35757, after they are boxed, I can email a shipping label.

Possibly. I'll think it over if I don't get any interest on the fermenter as a whole.

Thanks for the interest and I will keep you posted.

Thanks. I am interested. What’s the wattage and height too? And how old? Sorry for all the questions.

1500 watts. I orderd it on 08/25/2016. Its been unused for about 2 years just sitting on my shelf.

I'll measure it after work.

Depth is about 23" to the bend. Element length is about 11". I have used it in a keggle and in a 20 gallon Concord.

Awesome Il take it. Would you be able to bring the price to 80$ and I pay for the shipping if you can ship it? Il provide the label. It would ship to Huntington Beach, CA

The 4 pin lock kegs and the Hot Rod have been sold.

The rest are still up for sale and I am open to offers.

I can't seem to find a way to edit the first post to note which items have been sold. Is that even possible?

Noticed that you had some interest on the NorCal items, but not for all the parts

I can offer $50 for the Speidel without the NorCal bling (but with the original plastic cap and spout) for $50 and a local pickup...if you decide to split it up.

Back