• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maryland Cleaning out the basement. Barley crusher, March pump, chillers, burner, buckets, etc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adx

Reaction score
As a once very active brewer and member of the community (hey I won the first ever HBT competition) it's will sadness and reluctance that I'm selling just about everything I have. Over the years various things have left me little time to brew so I'd rather see this stuff go to someone that will use it, then sit in my basement for any longer. Also, SWMBO wants to get the basement finished and I get the evil eye that this takes up prime shelf space.

I'm located right between Baltimore and DC. It's an easy stop right off of I-95.

Here are the big tickets items:

Barley Crusher - $100
March 809HS pump w/ cord and remote starter and quick connects - $150
Shirron Plate Chiller (again with disconnects) - $75
Bayou Classic SQ14 - $35
Copper imersion chiller $20
In-line water filter (again disconnects) - $15
Better Bottles - $15/ea
3 gallon glass carboy - $10
~3/4 gallon StarSan - $10

I also have just about any other piece that you'd ever need to make beer of any style in any manner. Just ask and I probably have it. As you see in the pictures I have every type of bucket you'd ever need (all with lids,) tons of brush, spoons, paddles, etc. Honest if you need something specific ask and I'll let you know if I have it. I'm not going to put prices on this stuff, but we can work out a deal if you want anything.

If you're new the hobby, let me know and we can work out a deal. If you want a ton of this stuff, let me know and we can work out a deal.

The one thing SWMBO can't take is the 15 gallon Blichmann I won in that contest. So while I may be gone for a while, my heart will always be here!

n5fposY.jpg

LzRAKaP.jpg

yk68gL7.jpg

z4PCddF.jpg

WQ8ixRM.jpg

Wizpaz5.jpg

Back