Classic Tunes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My to be son in law sent me this one some time ago. It's how he sees me. Cool that he picked up on that?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to listen to the Wolfman Jack Show, thought this tune should be here, if it's not here already.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO8ahHedcnk[/ame]

My son called a little bit ago, so much like a man, I just had to say. Son I'm proud of you! we sat for a while drinkin beer & talking. God almighty yes! He's engaged with a new four door car & they're talking about children already! YES!
My father took me to this bar called the Shamrock in North Ridgeville to talk to me about carrying on the family name when he KNEW we were getting serious with each other. I hinted for years about the same thing with my children. So it looks like the circle of life my Apache ancestors revered so highly will continue. I'll finally get to be a gampaw as Archie Bunker used to say. I'm feelin like Harry chapin right now...

You don't want to be the dad in that song. I know I don't. I think about that all the time when I get busy with work.

I was. And my middle son was the one with the ball. My #2 son reminds me of the college kid, as was I with my father. My #2 son is the one that got engaged.

Here's one for our brave soldiers out there. I remember seeing the Andrew Sisters still doing this one when I was a little kid...

It also goes out to my father's spirit. 111th special battalion, seabees. Part of special forces in those days...

Always loved that version of that song, not the best mix ever, but Ronnies voice was right there in front. Loved those guys!

I saw them do it live August 24, 1976 in Springfield, Massachusetts

another classic

Little Feat - Willin' sung by Lowell George Live 1977

peace

S_M

Before my time, but hard to believe they sold 15 million albums in just 2 years way back in the 60's.

Great classic tune, great classic rock guitarist. The singer is perhaps a bit of an up-and-comer but man is she great and not too hard on the eyes either :D

Back