Class Action Suit Against Foster's Lager?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michigan_Wolfman

Reaction score
Don't know if any of you have heard this one yet or not, but apparently some guy is all butt hurt over "misleading advertising" because he discovered that Foster's isn't really brewed in Australia, and has threatened a class action lawsuit against Miller Breweries, who now owns the brand. Welcome to the new America, land of the perpetually and easily offended..... :rolleyes:

http://time.com/4148740/man-sues-fosters-beer/?xid=time_socialflow_facebook

I hope there comes a day when I have enough time to worry about things like this. :rolleyes:

I'm waiting for the suit related to their inadequately sized cans.

Australian for Beer

bartvs-australia1.png

Lived in Australia for a few years. The only person I ever saw drinking a Fosters was my Irish neighbor; a semi-retired welder, when I lived in Broken Hill, (a mining town in western NSW) for a couple of months.

I'm waiting for the suit related to their inadequately sized cans.

Australian for Beer

bartvs-australia1.png

Lived in Australia for a few years. The only person I ever saw drinking a Fosters was my Irish neighbor; a semi-retired welder, when I lived in Broken Hill, (a mining town in western NSW) for a couple of months.

Homers reaction when he returned home from Down Under.

thQS9MHJML.jpg

Back