Chugger still in the pump business??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been looking into getting a chugger stainless pump or two and they seem to have disappeared. There site shows some march pumps and nothing on ebay. Anyone know if they are still around or another place to get them?
Thanks
Rick

I don't think they have the stainless heads anymore. I messaged them and they said they won't have them anymore..

I have the old style in a toolbox I may be persuaded to sell. Building a Kal system and want some LG's or possibly the newer Chugger's.
tom

Looks like they'll be offering one again soon... I've sent an email to them asking for updates and pricing. I'm not a facebooker (or face-booger) and I'm not about to join the masses there.

Email bounced back, so it's not looking good...

It would suck if they went under. I have two Chuggers and LOVE them. It's good for March to have some competition, it keeps them on their toes and helps keep prices down.

I don't think they have the stainless heads anymore. I messaged them and they said they won't have them anymore..
I bought two of them for my sculpture and both have quit working :mad:. They work fine until the wort/water gets to about 150 then the impeller stops spinning. I emailed them, they were very responsive, even responding over the weekend (this was a couple months ago) and suggested I hone out the diameter of the hole the shaft goes in. I tried it and it wasn't better. I'll try to reach out to them and see if I can order another set of impellers.

I really liked the pumps when they were working :mug: and when I did reach out to them they did respond. :rockin:

from fb:
Chugger Pumps
we will presale in 2 weeks ....2 weeks to ship
June 6 at 12:25pm
226443_203325879710734_141782755865047_574597_6450109_n.jpg

I found chugger pumps ( www.chuggerpumps.com ) a few days ago.

It seems that they are shipping pumps and doing business as normal. However I'm not sure if they are selling replacement heads or if the site is having a problem.

I have been looking to save some money over the march setup. Today I saw the video they have posted on their site. Looks like a great setup. I plan on buying 2 plastic version pumps and upgrading to the SS when the budget allows.

Can anyone else see the replacement heads?

Back