• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Chugger pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teesherv

Reaction score
115v chugger pump, stainless head, wired plug attached. Moving to gravity feed, immersion chiller set up so no longer need this.
Mailed usps flat rate. $100, includes shipping. Local pick up in Elk Grove, CA if interested as well. IMG_20180330_094407.jpg IMG_20180330_094401.jpg IMG_20180330_094357.jpg

20170521_144809.jpg
I have a nearly new 10 gallon cooler with a brew hardware bulkhead, dip tube and thermometer port/sight glass, never had anything but water/star san in it. I would trade you if you ever come to the coast.

Interested. Started conversation, didn't see the pm option.

Last edited:
Just thought I would throw it out there. I can always use another pump and this cooler is just taking up space anymore.

Latest posts

Back