• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iowa Chugger Pump

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrseago

Reaction score
Well I am sad to say that this pump is just not going to work like I wanted with my outdoor brewing rig (not enough space and I am not going to rebuild the darn thing). I bought it from here (some have probably seen that thread!). Never used even to test. I took it out of the box to verify that it was what I had agreed to but and to see if it would fit my rig.

$130 shipped. Paypal

DSC00071.jpg

Wow, at least you got yours, I still didn't get mine as of today 2/18. at this point, Dont think I will. And HBT took the thread down as opposed to locking it. I can't figure out Why they did that? I thought it would have helped other people not getting scammed by Matt Bowen? hey If your deal falls through with homer I'd like it

Latest posts

Back