Cheesehead on the southside of Chicagoland

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blotto

Reaction score
I've relocated down here for the next couple of years. I have been brewing for over a year now however with an extremely long dry spell since I've had any of my own homebrew, I finally am back at it. I bottled 2 cases of BB Red Ale tonight. I've been brewing on a basic set up and have been very successful to date. I'm looking to hone my skills with brewing and allow myself to grow in it to more advanced brewing with the most basic of set-ups with the use of secondary carboys. I believe I will be limited to extract brewing though for now.
Currently bottling 12s and will be bottling some 22s soon on my next batch. I am looking to start kegging as soon as I know what I'm doing with it and have my way to keep it cold without a lot of space.
The few times I've chimed in on here have been informative. Thanks HBT members!
:mug: cheers!

Thanks for the welcome, I'm in Lansing. Wisconsin is always going to hold a special place in my heart, and my beer will be held by a special glass in my hand. Cheers to all.
Where are you other southsider's?

Back