Cheers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phideaoux44

Reaction score
Hello All,

First time on a brew forum. I have been brewing for years, but only recently did I get serious and start trying to learn everything I can. My most recent batches have been a Euro Bock, an American Cream Ale, and a "Novemberfest". I am currently brewing a Russian Imperial Stout and would love any comments or suggestions for it. Oh yeah, and a Winter Ale that I'm tinkering with. I use extracts at the moment, as well as carboys and buckets, but as I learn more I will move up to bigger and better things. I also recently built a four corny kegerator which is just the best thing in the world. I have a lot to learn about adjustments, force carbing, etc... but I am excited to not have to bottle! I look forward to wasting a lot of time talking about beer with you guys/gals!

Regards,
Billy :rockin:

Welcome to the forum. I just finished a new kegger myself. I doubt I'd have stayed with the hobby if I had to bottle.

Welcome to the forum, Congrats on the birth of you new kegerator! '

Cheers

Back