Cheers from Lexington SC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluegrassBeeJ

Reaction score
I'm still a nube but I have fallen in love with brewing! I have 8 batches under my belt so far and anticipate ramping it up to full throttle this year. I have been using the site for a bit for suggestions, so I figured it was time to finally join the community.

Cheers everyone!:mug:

Aiken brewing company is AWESOME, Christian is the best bartender on the planet. Just a heads up about the festival, there is very little traditional bluegrass. It's all hippy jams, I mean Kellar Williams and Larry Keel have been the headliners for the past few years. I think the Traveling McCourys are coming but their playing their set with one of the aforementioned hippies, so my expectations are pretty low this year. If nothing else it will be a good party with great beer and people, that you can always count on!

If you do like trad bluegrass, the Banjo-b-que in Augusta is a bit better for it

Ha! I may or may not have been a "hippie" type in my past life , but that's neither here nor there :). Suffice it to say, I don't mind Keller. I actually used to go to a lot of his shows before he really got into his form of "bluegrass." My wife and I went to the festival and the people were excellent. We're taking our little one this year for his first festival.

I do LOVE traditional bluegrass and thanks for the heads up about the BBQ. I had heard of it, but just checked out the line up and it's pretty stellar. I now how to convince SWMBO that it's a good idea!!

Back