Cheapest growlers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheekaay

Reaction score
Hi guys. Wondering if anyone knows of a good source for growlers. I`ve seen plenty online but the shipping is hefty. I live in MA. Will even be willing to buy pre-filled growlers and drink the contents (oh the hardship!). Any advice appreciated. Thanks! :mug:

PS Don`t mind paying shipping just not $10 or $12 per growler is all !

My LHBS sells clear 1/2 gallon growlers for $3.49 and brown for $4.29.
$10 is ridiculous!

keep an eye on craiglist, they come up there all the time.

plus like aready said, local tap rooms sell them, with thier logos on them but they are still cool

If you like Rogue beer, they sell 1/2 gall. growlers for ~ 13.00. If they have it where you live.

I've got 4-6, would need to be cleaned but yours for shipping costs...I seem to fail at the RE part of refill.

Well, when I had to move 4 in the basement in order to get my fermenter bathtub situated, I remembered that I had them. The contents were well worth it, and they're just collecting dust.

First option to Gear101, pending a shipping quote. I'll pass the word around my acquaintances as well, if they have extras.

Scored myself 2 full gallon growlers and 1 .5gal from an estate sale today. Dude apparently loved his beer, as was evidenced by his extensive bar collection. $1 each. $3.26 total with tax.

Back