Cheap Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i might have jumped the gun on that one because of the shipping costs. sorry if you got pumped up like i did about $12:cross:

On another forum, I found this listing. For some reason, she lists she has over a thousand in stock, but the auction was for 6 groups of 4. Works out to $20 a keg shipping incl. According to the other guys, they were happy with what they got. I ordered these and I'll let you know how they are when I get 'em. There is a phone# listed. :rockin:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=180075163869&rd=1&rd=1

I have ordered all of my kegs through dianah5331 on ebay. They all have been great, even 2-3 gallon cornies for 120 shipping included

It is the same as bottles. I don't know how long the beer will stay good after you crack it open. Mine doesn't make it very long! The longest was 3 weeks. I rack into the keg and try to wait 10 days before I taste.

Whatch Other Ebay Buys You Can Pick Up 4 For $80.00 Free Shipping

Back